What a summer, geez. I mostly loved playing on my computer, blogging on a fan website of an online game I play. I AM NOT SAYING WHICH GAME YOU PEOPLE WILL LAUGH. I'm just saying.
I spent a few nights with Liberty over the summer. That was crazy for sure. We put our iPods in her iHome or something, danced around, told made up stories, and played outside.
Then the Kentucky trip where we stayed in cabins, explored more towns and we DROVE which was a drag. Too many people stared at my mom's car which was annoying and I made a face at a biker! I am lucky he didn't see!
And that was my summer, I guess. Is this what you mean by a summary Mr. Forester? Hahaha!!!
My summer was really cool.I went to Austin this summer.It was really cool because I got to pick out two outfits. I picked out a shirt that has black zebra stripes and a black vest with black blue jeans. They are so cute.I also got a gray shirt and a black blue jean vest with blue jeans.That out fit was so cute too !!!!!! My summer vacation was so fun!!!!! How was your summer vacation?
Well first I got out of school yeah!Then it took like 5 weeks for my parents and my dad's side of the family to decide all the stuff to get ready for Great Wolf Lodge. We all went to great wolf lodge!It was fun because it is a indoor waterpark hotel! The next thing we did was go to Tenesse Knoxxville for a basketball camp for the Cisco High School Lady Loboes.We got to meat Patt Summit.The head coach of Tenesee Lady Voulenteers.It was fun. A few months later we went to Fortworth.My parents told us we were going to go shopping.But wait 1 second do you think we went shopping?Wrong we went to the first Dallas Cowboy Game in there new stadium! It was super fun!bye
Over the summmer I went to the lake. When I got there I went in the water. When I got in the water I put on my goggles and went underwater.When I got back up I told my sister that you can't see mutch.When I got out. I put on sunscreen then I ate watermelon, cantelope,hotdog then I went back in with my friends huge tube I figured out that if I swung my legs uderwater that I would spin then Ihad to get out to leave.
I went to Sixfags and Hurricane Harbor. and i went to San Antono and went slitter bond. and Baleiy went with me we spent the night in Dallas for 5 days. it was fun and went to the alamo we sayed there for 3 days it was fun taylor went to and taylor said that you are crazy and Faliciti come to my house and I went simming to.lol and I said that you are crazy to I and i went to scool
This summer I went to Six Flags and I also went to Lubbuck to visit my family and get my grampma and great-grampma who is 90 years old to take her on a trip of here life because we went from Lubbuck to Tyler...
Jinger
ReplyDeleteWhat a summer, geez. I mostly loved playing on my computer, blogging on a fan website of an online game I play. I AM NOT SAYING WHICH GAME YOU PEOPLE WILL LAUGH. I'm just saying.
I spent a few nights with Liberty over the summer. That was crazy for sure. We put our iPods in her iHome or something, danced around, told made up stories, and played outside.
Then the Kentucky trip where we stayed in cabins, explored more towns and we DROVE which was a drag. Too many people stared at my mom's car which was annoying and I made a face at a biker! I am lucky he didn't see!
And that was my summer, I guess. Is this what you mean by a summary Mr. Forester? Hahaha!!!
Amy P
ReplyDeleteI went to the pool it was fun to go off the
diveingbord and the slide sometimes i stay at home but it was fun on a summer vacation.
Joseph, I went to an Indain River near a ghost town. I also went simwwing.
ReplyDeleteLiberty
ReplyDeleteI went to San Atonio and it was awesome. I went to the Riverwalk. I ate on the Riverwalk. I went to Six Flags and that was fun.
lane
ReplyDeleteThis summer I went to Six Flags.I rode the Runaway Mmountin.I also rode the Crazy Legs.It was fun.
Avery
ReplyDeleteMy summer was really cool.I went to Austin this summer.It was really cool because I got to pick out two outfits. I picked out a shirt that has black zebra stripes and a black vest with black blue jeans. They are so cute.I also got a gray shirt and a black blue jean vest with blue jeans.That out fit was so cute too !!!!!!
My summer vacation was so fun!!!!!
How was your summer vacation?
Love,
Avery
Elliott.
Kiley
ReplyDeleteWell first I got out of school yeah!Then it took like 5 weeks for my parents and my dad's side of the family to decide all the stuff to get ready for Great Wolf Lodge. We all went to great wolf lodge!It was fun because it is a indoor waterpark hotel!
The next thing we did was go to Tenesse Knoxxville for a basketball camp for the Cisco High School Lady Loboes.We got to meat Patt Summit.The head coach of Tenesee Lady Voulenteers.It was fun.
A few months later we went to Fortworth.My parents told us we were going to go shopping.But wait 1 second do you think we went shopping?Wrong we went to the first Dallas Cowboy Game in there new stadium! It was super fun!bye
Caleb
ReplyDeleteMy summer I went to Seaworld in San Antio for five days I also went swimming alot. I also went to my dads for couple of days.
Braden
ReplyDeleteOver the summmer I went to the lake. When I got there I went in the water. When I got in the water I put on my goggles and went underwater.When I got back up I told my sister that you can't see mutch.When I got out. I put on sunscreen then I ate watermelon, cantelope,hotdog then I went back in with my friends huge tube I figured out that if I swung my legs uderwater that I would spin then Ihad to get out to leave.
Tandy
ReplyDeleteI went to Sixfags and Hurricane Harbor.
and i went to San Antono and went slitter bond.
and Baleiy went with me we spent the night in Dallas for 5 days. it was fun and went to the alamo we sayed there for 3 days it was fun taylor went to and taylor said that you are crazy and Faliciti come to my house and I went simming to.lol and I said that you are crazy to I and i went to scool
Marissa
ReplyDeleteThis summer I went to Six Flags and I also went to Lubbuck to visit my family and get my grampma and great-grampma who is 90 years old to take her on a trip of here life because we went from Lubbuck to Tyler...