I had a slumber party.Tabitha,Kiley and Jillian were invited.We had fun.We had a makeover and the cake had twinkies and fruit rolls.We got to lick the bottom of the candles,which were covered in icing.
I went to the Eastland pool.And I went to Abilene.And I went to Dallas.And I went to sixflags.I had a great summer.And I saw my cousins.And I got to go swimming.
My sumer is about are family.I had my birthday first.Then we had my sisters birthday.Then we went to colorodo I got lot`s of stuff.To shirts toys,picters.Then we went to a thing called Colorodo Gaters.
How my summer vacaition. I went to the park in Abilene played tag with my friends. And went swimming in a swamp. It was scary to we made it out before we got chewed up. Went to sixflags had fun.And we got wet.
Hunter we went to cancun we flew exactly 4 hours and thirty minutes.The best thing about are trip was everything was free. while we where there me and my brothers did a lot of things like they took me to get a lot of straberry dackery there are really good.Then we went to this place called the OASIS it is a really nice place there a lot of clubs for adults and kids except for how far we had to walk we.On are third day we rented a seadou we payed a lot of money we rented the seadou for 5 hours.Then on are fourth day we went paragliding it was very scary the takeoff was the scariest.On are final day we and my brothers just stayed in are room and had a lot of room service it was the best day of the time period we were there.The last day was fun because we had a layover and while we were there the floors move really fast it was a really fun day and thats how i spent my summer vacation
My sammer vacations started when I whent swiming my sister started splash me .I splash back. My cocen put water boloons in the pool.I siad tankyou Rob. Rob is so nice to me and sister.
We went to six flags.I had a lot of fun.My favorit ride is the Titan it is the highest ride there.it is 24 storys high.All of my famly went but my dad.I rode every ride.The Rockin Rocket is awsom it gos up side down.we ate there the food was good.We did not wach the prade.We had a lot of fun.
Abigail
ReplyDeleteI had a slumber party.Tabitha,Kiley and Jillian
were invited.We had fun.We had a makeover and the cake had twinkies and fruit rolls.We got to lick the bottom of the candles,which were covered in icing.
Chloe
ReplyDeletei went fourtworth to go shopping. It was fun i bought a couple oufits at Sears.After that we went to taco bell.I ate a bean buritto it was yummy!
Ruby
ReplyDeleteI went to the Eastland pool.And I went to Abilene.And I went to Dallas.And I went to sixflags.I had a great summer.And I saw my cousins.And I got to go swimming.
Brayden
ReplyDeleteMy sumer is about are family.I had my birthday first.Then we had my sisters birthday.Then we went to colorodo I got lot`s of stuff.To shirts toys,picters.Then we went to a thing called Colorodo Gaters.
Abigail
ReplyDeleteMy parents went to Alaska!
Faliciti
ReplyDeleteI went bowling with my family.
We also went to Missouri to vist my ant and unchle.Wegot back and we watched TV.Then tock a shower and went to bed.
arianna
ReplyDeleteHow my summer vacaition. I went to the park in Abilene played tag with my friends. And went swimming in a swamp. It was scary to we made it out before we got chewed up. Went to sixflags had fun.And we got wet.
Hunter
ReplyDeletewe went to cancun we flew exactly 4 hours and thirty minutes.The best thing about are trip was everything was free. while we where there me and my brothers did a lot of things like they took me to get a lot of straberry dackery there are really good.Then we went to this place called the OASIS it is a really nice place there a lot of clubs for adults and kids except for how far we had to walk we.On are third day we rented a seadou we payed a lot of money we rented the seadou for 5 hours.Then on are fourth day we went paragliding it was very scary the takeoff was the scariest.On are final day we and my brothers just stayed in are room and had a lot of room service it was the best day of the time period we were there.The last day was fun because we had a layover and while we were there the floors move really fast it was a really fun day and thats how i spent my summer vacation
PS.Do you know how you takeoff on a paragliding
And I saw Brayden at my gorage sale.This needs to be connected to my other blog.
ReplyDeleteRuby
Amy
ReplyDeleteMy sammer vacations started when I whent swiming
my sister started splash me .I splash back. My cocen put water boloons in the pool.I siad tankyou Rob. Rob is so nice to me and sister.
Abigail 3
ReplyDeleteThis is my third comment.Ruby write me back!!!
chloe
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I thought I started my I's I with a capitalization. Talk to you later.
Arianna
ReplyDeletethen I went boiling.And I got to throw rubber fish on my friend. She thout it was real I laughed about it.
im cool
ReplyDeleteAbigail
ReplyDeleteWRITE ME BACK RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chloe
ReplyDeletecool Abigal must be nice
Faliciti
ReplyDeleteruby are you OK because you are traped boys
hunter
ReplyDeletewrite me back abiogail
Ruby
ReplyDeleteI LOVE BLOGS YEAH YEAH YEAH.GO BLOGS BLOGS ROCK!
Jaxon
ReplyDeleteWe went to six flags.I had a lot of fun.My favorit ride is the Titan it is the highest ride there.it is 24 storys high.All of my famly went but my dad.I rode every ride.The Rockin Rocket is awsom it gos up side down.we ate there the food was good.We did not wach the prade.We had a lot of fun.
chloe
ReplyDeletePLEASE write Abigal back she told me to tell you that.
Ruby
ReplyDeleteI like your shirt
Adam
ReplyDeleteI had a grate summer at the river.
I rode a foreweeler.
My brother almost jumped in a tree.
by